Open every day from 7am to 5am; from avo on toast to all day breakfast or the perfect afternoon pick me up, we’ve got all of your gourmet needs covered. But don’t just take our word for it, check out the reviews below from our very happy customers!
- “Much to my pleasure my turkey/cranberry focaccia was delish, I have to give extra points to the nice young lady that was more than happy to give us the honey & ricotta we wanted with the banana bread and didn’t even charge us after we had already ordered & payed!
Little things like that will have me returning in the future” Insta_G_Chefram
- “Love ducky brown cafe! Every time I have friends or family visit we go there for lunch and everyone is so happy with the wide variety of food and really good prices” Dan
- “Yum. We love it at ducky Brown. My kids ask to go every weekend. Haven’t had a bad experience with any food. Daughter loves scones. Husband loves bacon and eggs. Sandwiches, juice, milkshakes, staff all good. Great price too.” Tbaxchick
The aussie chicken parmigiana, roast pork meal and lassagna wrap are nice. Especailly the chicken served together with egg, bacon,cheese and BBQ sauce” CWTraveller98
- “The smashed avo is yummo! Love that they have all day breakfast. The Smashed Avo… Love it with bacon. Huge variety of breakfast and lunch items on the menu that are at affordable great prices.” Kimstoneham
- “YUM! Have been here a couple of times now, and have not been disappointed. The service and food is brilliant they even do a mean coffee! Great for families even my son loves the food and milkshakes.” Claire D
- “Great Family Café! Have been to Ducky Brown several times with family and it’s always good food great coffee and polite quick service. One of the best casual places in Somerville.” Andrew Melas
- “Amazing is the word! We just love this place Staff are efficient courteous always a smile Food is fabulous Coffee wonderful” 406lynk
- “Another lovely place to have a meal. We do go here often and the atmosphere is lovely the food is just beautiful. It may get quite busy but it is quite a decent size Cafe.” Lia T
- “Fresh and cooked to order! Nice chilled atmosphere , extensive sandwich menu with wraps ,crossiants etc.. And a nice breakfast menu Not at all over priced , which was understandably why it was full , coffee was nice texture n hot. We also had an almond latte which was nice ( they didn’t use the cheap stuff). It was really enjoyable . Fresh and made to order , probably one of the Best Cafes inside a mall.. Definitely on my favourite list. Nice full breakfast as well ❤️❤️❤️” Soffhudd
From eggs to pancakes to omelettes, Ducky Brown has all your breakfast needs. Check out the menu here – https://www.facebook.com/pages/Ducky-Brown-Cafe/1498084073793984
For more places to eat at Somerville Plaza please see our round up of the local café’s here – https://somervilleplaza.com.au/grabbing-a-bite-at-somerville-plaza/